By becoming a Creative Conscience you will join a community of creative thinkers who are focused on using the power of creativity purely for social and environmental impact.
In order to change the world you first have to imagine something different and that’s what we are about. We inspire, celebrate, reward and support our industry and the generation to use their talents for positive change.
We are a diverse community of like minded people who believe in this shared vision – a vision of building a fairer, healthier and more sustainable world.
What are the benefits?
Membership is available to individuals, courses, departments (up to 5 courses), or school/faculties (up to 3 departments / 15 courses) and includes many benefits:
- Discounts to Creative Conscience events throughout the year including training, lectures, workshops and our Creative Change Makers conferences.
- Course, department and school/faculty memberships also give students discounts, including entry into the Creative Conscience Awards.
- Free access to our research data – we currently focus on creativity and purpose with mental health & well-being.
- Extend your network further by hosting or speaking at one of our events.
- Our Creative Conscience logo endorsement: a members-only stamp of recognition for your course website and email signature.
- As a member, your logo will be displayed on our website with a direct link to yours.
To support our work we have structured fees for individuals and educational establishments:
Individual industry/educator membership:
Individuals can join and support with a one-off yearly payment of £95
100 students or less £195
100 – 250 students £295
250 – 500 students £495
Department membership (up to five courses):
100 students or less per course £780
100 – 250 students per course £1180
250 – 500 students per course £1950
Please complete the form below to apply for membership.