About the course
The course is led by Chrissy Levett, Creative Conscience Founder, award winning Creative Director + Change Maker. Chrissy will lead 15+ inspiring sessions for change-makers over ten weeks: Live groups every week. You will be encouraged to dig deep to tap into your creative super powers, to build and expand on an existing project or build a completely new concept for an IMPACT project to positively CHANGE our WORLD!
100% of funds raised will go directly back into our work as a charity. We’ll be building something good + doing good all at the same time. If you’re fully engaged but do not hit your results we’ll refund you.
You will learn:
- How to tap into your creativity and purpose to build a project based purely on delivering positive social and/or environmental impact
- How to build resilience & focus in challenging times
- The importance of identifying what you are going to change, why, how and when
- How to develop your concept, brand and positioning
- How to stay continuously inspired, positive and in action
- Ways to galvanise audience input and feed this into your research and development
- How to be the number one ambassador for your project and take this beyond your expectations
- + bonus content
On your journey with Creative Conscience you will be:
- Supported by industry experts who are there to guide and help answer any questions that you may have throughout the course.
- Part of a group network providing mutual peer support and shared experience
- Encouraged to grow and effectively build knowledge, confidence and development skills.
- On your own journey of self-development. This course can be personally and professionally life-changing for you and those around you