About the course
The course is led by Chrissy Levett, Creative Conscience Founder, award winning Creative Director + Change Maker. Chrissy will lead 15+ inspiring sessions for change-makers over three months: Live groups every other week on Tuesdays at 6pm BST with coaching calls in between. You will be encouraged to dig deep to tap into your creative super powers + build an IMPACT project to positively CHANGE our WORLD!
100% of funds raised will go directly back into our work as a charity. We’ll be building something good + doing good all at the same time. If you’re fully engaged but unsatisfied we’ll refund you.
You will learn:
- How to tap into your creativity and purpose to build a project based purely on delivering positive social or environmental impact
- How to be resilient in challenging times
- The importance of identifying what you are going to change and how
- How to develop your concept, brand and positioning
- How to stay continuously inspired, positive and in action
- Ways to galvanise audience input and feed this into your research and development
- How to be the number one ambassador for your project and take this beyond your expectations
On your journey with Creative Conscience you will be:
- Supported by industry experts who are there to guide and help answer any questions that you may have throughout the course.
- Part of a group network providing mutual peer support and shared experience
- Encouraged to grow and effectively build knowledge, confidence and development skills.
- On your own journey of self-development. This course can be personally and professionally life-changing for you and those around you